Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Greyt friends...can get a girl into Greyt trouble...

Sometimes people come into your life and you don't understand exactly why...but you know in the back of your mind it's not just a coincidence, it's not just some random occurrence. And then one day it hits you, and you sit there and say "Oh, #*$^, what have I gotten myself into?" For me, that day is today. My friend has not only convinced me to sign up for the Lonestar Half Ironman, but she has also somehow coerced me into blogging about it. This is almost as frightening as my first attempt at swimming a length of the pool almost 10 months ago. I didn't drown then (amazingly), and I probably won't now. But I do have to ask myself how I manage to let this greyt friend of mine get me into some of these things....

Stay tuned for more...I promise I'll explain my blog name sooner than later.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think I know who you are...:) Yeah, look out for my sis- she's a tricky one! Good luck training!!